zmsoft.org
Keymaster

返信が遅くなり申し訳ありません。まずは、アプリをご利用頂き、そして貴重なご意見ありがとうございます。日本語でコメントを頂くご配慮にも感謝します。ご指摘の点については、私も対応をしたいところなのですが今のところ手立てが見つかっていないです。申し訳ありません。そのアプリの開発者の権限を使うか、アプリを登録する際に対象地域も設定してもらうかぐらいしか手立てがなく、困っています。そのため、現状はアプリ開発者にはできるだけ対象地域を広く設定してもらうようにお願いし、テスターにはできるだけ気軽に多くのアプリにエントリしてもらいマッチするアプリを見つけてもらう方針を取っています。今後はより多く国の方にご利用頂き、多くのアプリが登録されるようにしたいと考えていますので、対応方法は引き続き検討します。このようなフィードバックが改善のためのなによりの励みになります。お手数おかけしますが、応援の程よろしくお願いします。

Sorry for the delay in replying. First of all, thank you for using our application and for your valuable feedback. I also appreciate your concern for our comments in Japanese. I would like to address your points, but so far I have not found a solution. I’m at a loss as the only way is to use the app developer’s permissions or have the target region set when the app is registered by owner. Therefore, my current policy is to have app developers set as wide a target region as possible, and have testers simply enter as many apps as possible to find a match. In the future, I would like more developers from different countries to use the system and register more apps, so I will continue to consider how I can accommodate this. This kind of feedback is the best encouragement for improvement. I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your continued support.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by zmsoft.org.
Scroll to Top