zmsoft.org
Keymaster

Thank you for using the app.

First, there are applications that cannot be joined to groups or installed. This may be because the registered developer has not configured his or her app to be available to all regions or users. The developers themselves may not be aware of it, so please let them know in the comments.

To remove the limitations of the trial  mode, you must not only register, but also install and test the app. It seems that enough apps are registered for evaluation, but depending on the region, many of the problems mentioned above may occur. I apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact zmsoft.org@gmail.com as I will consider individual measures.

The reason why the tester is registered but not installed is largely due to the registered tester, so I don’t know, but it is also possible that the public settings such as regional settings are not set correctly.Please review the settings of PlayConsole. It is recommended.

The complexity of configuring PlayConsole itself is a challenge for developers trying to help each other.

Scroll to Top